Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baked Herb Egg Souffle

I learned to make Baked Herb Eggs while working at the B&B. This is one of my favorite breakfast dishes. It's DELICIOUS! I have since changed the recipe just a little. I hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

Here's how you do it--

1 egg-beaten well
1 tablespoon plain yogurt
3 tablespoon cheddar cheese
small dollop of softened cream cheese
2 slices ham
1 teaspoon fresh chives/green onions
pinch of parsley
pinch of dried mustard
pinch of black pepper

Directions--

Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees. Spray one individual ramekin dish with Pam. Line with one or two slices of ham. In separate bowl, combine egg, yogurt, cheese, and herbs. Spoon into Ramekin Dish on top of ham. Sprinkle with more cheddar cheese. Bake on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes or until Souffle pops.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails